Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.45%

20 floor tower demo

Hello people, I made a demo of my 20 floor tower quest.

It can be downloaded Here

It only goes up to the 13th floor, thats when you will reach abei saying that the tower is still under construction.
    -------------------------------------------------

Current ZC Projects

Noobs Quest: all thats left is level 9 to be honest

-------------------------------------------------

My Runescape Character

Runescape goals!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%

Re: 20 floor tower demo

It was pretty decent in my opinion.
    Good- Not too difficult, and it just keeps on going. No searching of overworlds for next area, just straight to it. This is a +/- though.

Bad- It gets pretty predictable pretty quickly. Maybe expand a bit more so there's more to do, more to search. You took out the overworld so there's less searching, but there needs to be more twistyness to it. It gets a little boring knowing I "will" run in to a locked door with 2 choices to go to try and find the key. The other path will either be nothing or something (slightly) useful.

On the straightaways, give us some more challenge. If this is only going to be 20 floors total, I think it needs to be more challenging to make up for the lack of searching. If it's going to be like 100 floors or something, then I guess it's on an even incline then. It doesn't have to be Death Camp for Link or anything, just a bit more maybe.

Maybe change some directions up though. Most of your keys seem to be Item after enemies type of thing. Once the player has the whistle, make some a whistle room/spot for the key. Bomb floor tiles to find them.

Oh, and your "Red Tile Switch Room" has a big uh-oh with the push blocks. You need to either put up some "NO PUSH BLOCKS" Flags up, or set the quest rule so that the Push Blocks can not push over themselves.

Keep up the good work though.
    My progress: Finished Demo. I died about three times. Mostly because I kept forgetting that I had potions.
    If at first you don't succeed, RETRY RETRY again!

"Ducks eat for free at Subway!" ~Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    Don't just snark to snark as that makes the baby Jesus cry.

-m.

Thread Information