Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTiger View Post
It actually does work. It works quite beautifully, in fact. I just wonder if he should be facing the direction he's going, or the direction he just came from though when it ends.
Thank you. The way Fire Wizzrobe specified it above, Link should face the same direction he is going. If you want me too add a couple more spins for you, just let me know. Tell me how many degrees you want him to spin (ie. 180, 540, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Wizzrobe View Post
Yes, it is excellent. A little weird in the edge detection- I'll have to do more testing on that to give you the specifics. This move would be more useful moving ahead 2 spaces instead of one, or being able to charge it up to move further. I'll try and see if I'm able to modify the script.
Yes, the collision detection is going to be weird since, as Gleeok mentioned on purezc (I think that was who it was), is checked as a box, while the move is done as a circle, so the corners of the box will cause it to be strange. I might try messing around with it to see if I can make the collision detection work as a circle, I'll have to think of an efficient algorithm to do it. I might not be able to get this to work, though.

As far as moving more spaces, just play around with the CD_DIAMETER A/B parameters. For example, try a value of 48 in one at a time to see how it affects it. Charging it up should be pretty easy to implement, do you want it to be the longer the "R" button is held down, the farther he does the move?