Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTiger View Post
Also, sure, I'd be glad to draw up extinguished torch tiles for wall torches. Would you have to make a claim that if all torches in the room are extinguished, the room would become (Permanently?) dark though? I mean upon each new visit, the room would remain dark, and if you relit the torch, that dark quality would be removed?
Well, upon each new visit the torches would simply be re-lit. It's not like Screen Secrets are at work or anything. And right at this moment scripts can't change the darkness of screens.
May I also suggest a "Small, Medium, Large, and Magic" bottle type to the script? I.e. the Small bottle would only be able to have one use of the water, while the medium would have three, and the large eight or so, with the magic bottle hosting an unlimited supply of whatever content it had been gifted with?
That sounds like a good idea, and certainly a similar but different take on the 4-6 bottles that typical Zelda games provide.

But it would require quite a few more tiles to be made for each variety of bottle contents. Suppose we kept the bottle sizes at 1, 2 and 3. Suppose also that we decided upon just four possible bottle contents. We'd then need:

* Three bottle tiles for each size
* Four size 1 bottle tiles containing 1 unit of each content
* Eight size 2 bottle tiles containing 1 or 2 units of each content
* Twelve size 3 bottle tiles containing 1, 2 or 3 units of each content

Not to mention that many items as well.

Additionally, in the (Uber-neat BTW.) shop script, the representation of the arrows should probably use a different Cset. Cset 6, perhaps? 8, maybe. Looks more like 6 at a glance at the DoR set. It also should match the quantity on the table, rather than giving you the poorly drawn (By me. ;-p ) chest of arrows from a quantity of five arrows on the table. Oh, or at least say "30 arrows"
Ah, that's my mistake.