Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.45%

Re: Does your house have ghosts?

I would like to thank pretty much all of you for keeping this thread civil. I like to think, when I post stuff, that I give us all something good/new/etc to chatter about.

:) thanks y'all :)
    If you love... love without reservation. If you fight... fight without fear.
    ST: If you're going to go the way of the ostrich and stick your head into the sand or up your butt and expect everything to go the way you had imagined it, you deserve your fate.

Karate guys for cash. Aegix Drakan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.32%

>_> Personally, If I come face to face with a ghost, I will freak out, calm down, and ask it as civilly as possible: "what the F do you want with me?"
    If it's hostile, I'm running to the nearest crowded area, and I'm calling the ghostbusters. If it's not, then I'm going to have a cup of tea with it and discuss philosophy.

...But either way, I'm probably gonna curl up under my covers like a frightened cat that night.

BTW: Moocow, I think my younger brother had a problem a bit similar to what your son's going through. He outgrew it after a little while.
    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez
    AGN is not meant for people who have lives. Come back home, turn the lights off and stare in awe at the glow that comes from the monitor.
    Do you enjoy challenging RPGs? Do you enjoy dark storylines? You'll like my game. Go on, it's not very long.
    You can download my game for free right here!
    Feedback on it would be nice. It'll help with future projects.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    94.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Amaster42 View Post
    Skullkraken, where do you live?
    I live on an island in the Pacific called Guam, which is an unincorporated territory of the United States, like Puerto Rico. Picture Hawaii, but with more Asian influence, and you'll be pretty close to how Guam looks like.

Like I said, most people here take spirits *very* seriously. It's pretty much to be expected when a large amount of the population is descended from tribesmen who fought Spanish pirates using weapons made from human bone and held burials for the dead at the home of the dead person's family.

A lot of old stories still linger around here from those ancient times, like the story of Sirena the mermaid, the stories of the breadfruit tree and the flame tree, and the story of how a person's hair is able to exact revenge on its owner if it's treated improperly.
    Current status: Former College student / Former Intern for Hardcore Gamer Magazine
    ----------------------------
    Teh Winnar of the second Annual Writing Contest!

Thread Information