User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Seeking beta testers soon, anyone up to the task?

The Time-Loop Continues ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.51%

Re: Seeking beta testers soon, anyone up to the task?

Alright question for you; since 2.5 isn't being released next week, would you prefer I use cheats and go through the rest of the game for bugtesting, or play it out normally. This might not be done by next week either, as it seems to be getting harder. I am currently at the lv 11 boss atm....very difficult. I can mostly evade his attacks, but the zora's and the spikes take their toll. Also very annoying that every fourth arrow or so results in getting hit anyway due to link being a slow dumbass...The knockback bug was fixed, so maybe i'll try it in 579.
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeok View Post
    Alright question for you; since 2.5 isn't being released next week, would you prefer I use cheats and go through the rest of the game for bugtesting, or play it out normally. This might not be done by next week either, as it seems to be getting harder. I am currently at the lv 11 boss atm....very difficult. I can mostly evade his attacks, but the zora's and the spikes take their toll. Also very annoying that every fourth arrow or so results in getting hit anyway due to link being a slow dumbass...The knockback bug was fixed, so maybe i'll try it in 579.
    Whichever your preference, long as the job gets done(but you'll probably need cheats for the secret level, not sure anyone will ever beat that one without cheats). But here's a little help for beating that boss(who is indeed very hard, but the good news is only the secret level's boss is harder, so the later bosses will be easier), change your longitude and your latitude. A good example walk path is:

But that's just an example to give you an idea. Don't follow it like clockwork because the randomness of the zoras won't permit it. Just basically keep moving your X and Y coordinates and get a shot in when his eye is open and he's firing an evadable pattern. You also have to just briefly press up and quickly move back to the side. It's still tough, but at least possible to hit him every time without being hit if you do it that way.

He requires 16 hits, but the good news is you get the black arrow(golden arrow). And believe me, killing him without cheats is quite exhilerating.

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.51%

Isn't the invisible prism boss the last boss? How do I get to the real final boss then?
    This post contains the official Gleeok seal of approval. Look for these and other posts in an area near you.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%

That should be him, yes. The only way to get to him, is to go through all 40 rooms of level 15. Is there a part where you are blocked from progressing?

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.51%

Seriously dude, your crazy with the damn damage combos. I don't think anyone that does not know how to abuse overpowered weapons like the hookshot and boomerang will ever beat lv13. You almost have to get lucky with enemy spawns to even chance avoiding damage in some rooms. Anyway 3 weeks and 100 retry's later i'm in lv14......it's good that you can't give enemies more than 999 hit points, otherwise i'm sure you would.....

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%

Yeah I wanted to give overpowered weapons and make it hard at the same time. So I pretty much had to force the player to use their damage avoiding properties and such. Level 13 was meant to be easier than level 12, albiet only slightly(because you just got the gold ring). And it is in fact impossible to avoid damage at times in certain rooms there, which I did not intend, but that's all been fixed. Level 14 is fun. Did you notice the lip-o-suctions?

Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.51%

Well, that's it. I can't beat lv14. It's too much having to spend 5 min killing those wizzrobes in the first room every time you die. Maybe i'll go straight to 15, 'cause there's no way i'm playing 14 again.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%

15 is worse. Way, way worse. It doesn't have a wizzrobe slaughter room at the beginning, but it's worse. BTW, you need the L2 power bracelet from the end of level 14 to get inside.

You don't have to kill any wizzrobes in the secret level though, which is located 2 screens above level 1 and requires a superbomb.

Thread Information