User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: If you could "GO INSIDE" any NES video game what game/games and what would you do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.24%

Re: If you could "GO INSIDE" any NES video game what game/games and what would you do

Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    If the game has a battery backaround and you have saved the game often then you won't be under too much trouble when they turn it through.
    But what if it's a passworded game? I don't want to wake up in my underwear just because that stupid Justin Bailey kid doesn't know password entry from name registration.
    Oh, if you want it to be possesive, it's just "i-t-s"; but if you want it to be a contraction then it's "i-t-apostrophe-s"... scallawag.

ChocoHearts

Re: If you could "GO INSIDE" any NES video game what game/games and what would you do

Time Lord. The ability to go throughout time, a la Doctor Who, with the added joy of era-specific weapons! Yay!

Oh, and Kabuki: Quantum Fighter. 'Nuff said.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.4%

Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    If the game has a battery backaround and you have saved the game often then you won't be under too much trouble when they turn it through.
    But what if your parents never turn it on again and then they give it to the goodwill and some ten year old kid gets it and he likes to watch his guy die every time he plays the game then your fucked=lol.
    To any one who reads this if someone is being rude to you just ignore them they are most likely trying to get you banned.

Glenn the Great

What this topic really reminds me of in Captain N, because it actually happened in that show.

I think I'd go hanging out with Samus and Palutena.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.27%

I would have go with Maniac Mansion. I just really loved this NES game for some reason. I'll either need some friends or a dungeon key just in case if I get caught.

My name used to be Pikachu19192.

Legend of Zelda - GemsOfMystery

Thread Information