User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh God, do you older members remember this thing?

Glenn the Great

Re: Oh God, do you older members remember this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiyerstorm View Post
    Blaaaah.

Truthful or not, let's not discuss carrot's fate/whereabouts out of her respect please.

So Glennx0r, let's talk about other things like..

Remember when you used to be fat? Not trying to hit a nerve but that is indeed a ''classic'' AGN thing! <3 (don't abduct me, I am fat right now!)
    Yeah, I definitely remember that. I don't take offense or anything. I was going through a rough time, what with my depression, mental instability, and enough foreign chemicals in my blood to turn me into one of the X-Men.

I'm very glad I managed to lose the weight, and I've been very successful with my running. Looking at how I looked around 2003 or so, compared to how I do now (the picture I'm using as my avatar right this moment was taken sometime this past April I think), it's a huge difference.

It's amazing how much more energy and dexterity I have, and how much easier it is to do daily things in general.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.19%

You should camwhore more, lmao.

I demand you guys let me make a Picture Post 3.0 since goKi's is all old and drunken? lolol D:

Anyway, I also remember that my first online friend EVER was Gerudo! He and I lost touch with each other for about the last 2-3 years but he's still the coolest shithead ever! After Geru, I befriended MrCow and lost my virgini--OHSHIT.

:)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.98%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

I didn't make a "Carrot Red is Gone" thread for a couple of reasons.

1) I didn't feel it was really my place. I was informed of her death by another AGN member, and decided to let them decide whether or not to do it.

2) Her death was painful to me and I didn't feel like anything I would say in a tribute thread would do her justice.

So when I saw her name on Jennifer's list, I just figured it was a good chance to get everyone up to date. I felt something short and meaningful would be the best way to say something. Carrot Red was someone I couldn't summarize in some italicized poems or a place in my internet "sig". I usually consider myself fairly adept with words, but my vocabulary is not up to the task of encapsulating a human life that was important to me.

Prrkitty - don't worry, no apology necessary

Glenn the Great

I think that Orion was my first online friend. AGN was the first place I ever socialized or got involved in on the Internet, and I started talking with him pretty quickly as we were both into Zelda Classic really heavily at the time. I met Lilith through him, as she was his girlfriend at the time.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%

Thanks Bel <hug> *curls back up into my mod chair and gets comfy*

Condolences to everyone involved. I'd come to enjoy reading her posts and have missed her in her absence. I can't deny I'm glad we now know what happened and can move forward.
    If you love... love without reservation. If you fight... fight without fear.
    ST: If you're going to go the way of the ostrich and stick your head into the sand or up your butt and expect everything to go the way you had imagined it, you deserve your fate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.91%

For one last time.

I loved that avatar.
    invincible - "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone thinks that theirs is the only one that doesn't stink."

Elihu Burritt - "Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence."

2008 Record (final): 84-78: NL West Champs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.02%

Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    I remember when Breaker was more of a dick than he is today.
    I'm still a pretty big dick, I just found other people IRL to take out my frustrations on.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    I'm still a pretty big dick, I just found other people IRL to take out my frustrations on.
    So who's the lucky girl?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13%

Well, I suppose it's about time to make this post then. I'm the member that Bel is referring to. Like Bel, i never knew what CR's last name was, and I don't have an article for you. Really finding out about her death was why I came back to AGN. Just never could summon up the nerve to post about it.
    I was under the impression that she got run off because people were annoyed with her and fatcatfan or something. I had no idea that she actually died.
    She did get run off, around the time that I stopped posting.
    Why wouldn't more people have heard about such a disaster of epic scale? (It's always epic when someone you really care about shuffles off the mortal coil.)
    Because without knowing CR's home city, it's difficult to dredge up articles that are nearly a year old. And i don't know any french to look in french newspapers.
    I would hope that someone with "true" knowledge about Carrot Red would have come to tell us if something truly happened to her.
    I told a select few. I never did make up a full post. I honestly don't expect her husband to come in here and post. Not with the way she left this place
    Fatcatfan went crazy? I know he disappeared, but I never heard about that.
    Wait, what? I believe FCF is still sane. He posted back in April, and seemed sane enough.
    [mp]137[/mp]
    You cannot know what women want (we don't even know that ourselves)-carrot red
    Anyway, don't call your girl a cunt. Most bitches hate it.-moocow
    Girls are confusing, and half the time, don't even know what they want. -Moocow
    <·15:39:10·Ibis·> nothing says I love you like phlem

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.73%

First, I pay my respects to Carrot Red. Didn't know her much here, but I consider everyone here a friend (except for the n00b-ish people and hackers)

Second. I remember Fatcatfan a bit. Didn't seem like a crazy person to me.

Third, I remember Axel screwing around with my joke thread, The Phobia of Dragon Omega which was popular back then for awhile. Somewhat. I've considered making a new one because messing with my brother is fun.
    My Quotes and other siggy stuff.
    *Bar-Buddies updates whenever-also can email comics upon request*
    MP:89
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV

Thread Information