http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjE0E5lgm9Q

I never coulda seen him freaking out like this, though my friend tells me he apparently freaks out all the time.

Also I find it hard to believe that this word still has such power (mind you he did say it with quite abit of power) but honestly, the word is thrown around more than a baseball now adays. Maybe I'm just desensitized to words and find no power to them to rile up emotions due to the fact that I've been called them everyday for my entire life. Maybe the audience was as well, considering they were laughing until the black guys made known that they were quite offended before they decided, yeah ok this is wrong I guess. I still believe that people should stop acting as though the word is some kind of special club if they are gonna take such offence to it.

I'd Like to see what happened before the video though to see what caused such a vicious lash out. Because that was quite outrightly mean, and I can't see and reason that they would deserve that. Unless they were chucking chairs at him or pissing on him or something. And even still.

Nothing Surprises me anymore.