I really want this to come out when 2.11 is released. So I say, stop working on the tileset. It looked fine the way it was when I was making the game. You know you were switching things in the tileset around to make it look pretty and it screwed up, but I think it is fine now. If you noticed I am a messy designer. All of my combos were in one spot, but that is why I labeled them level 1 combos.

Anyways, I noticed the overworld is coming out slow. I am not sure why actually. It looks like 7 screens of the forest, but maybe it is in the planning stages I don't know. But you couldn't cut down the size of the overworld. The overworld is easy to make anyways. You should be able to put together the overworld in a week. And then the contents of the houses, caves, and mini things, in another week.

Right now we need to focus on making the 2nd level. I tried to make my level as quickly as possible so we can get to the 2nd level already. However, it seems I didn't have to rush it as it is 2 monthes later.

Anyways, ST, you need to start yelling at people. Rakki is back, tell him to get his butt on it because of the deadline. And while that is going on, we should find someone to make the third level. They should plan it, and when Rakki takes breaks, or is finished, this person should be making the 3rd level.

I don't know is I came off as bossy or anything, but I think we need to get on top of this.