Hm. Well, here's the thing. For a final boss, it should show two things.

QUALITY <<<]|[>>> QUANTITY

Thus: The Final Boss will be totally unique, but not skimpy on action either.

Now. Picture this. Imagine seeing Vaati battle somewhat like how Dark Samus does in Metroid Prime 2. You'd see him dash and strafe all over the arena while still facing south/down/toward you, and WHILE DASHING, he'd charge a ball of energy, then suddenly stop and shoot it at you. I suppose you'd have no choice but to dodge it as it explodes, and shards shoot out in all eight directions. We can actually do this with autowarp combos. ... I think. I mean, those particularly screens would have to only have one course of action to them, and that would be to dodge his attacks. Otherwise, you'd have to hit him with your sword when he's only based on combos, rather than Freeform combos. When he's moving around with Freeform Combos, there's no real way to pinpoint where you've hit him to enter his next hitpoint loop.

So, if we DID do a Vaati-like boss, (Not saying it'll be VAATI, per se, ... but someone small.) what would you recommend for a final boss?

I figure we should at least kinda tie the beginning of the quest in with the end right now, so we can work on the middle with the beginning and end already conceptualized.