*ShadowTiger. :p

Well, they won't be that difficult to find. Although I don't want to instill the feeling that it's alright to just throw these things around, I also don't want the player to feel that they have to place them so deviantly that people would never find them. I want to hide them in grottos and behind trees. Diligence will definitely be rewarded. I even want to hide a few of them in the Dungeons, such as in a few seemingly redundant rooms in Level 2 which will be useful in one state of heat and not in the other. There will more than likely be an HCP hidden in such a useless room. Somewhere. You'll just have to find it on your own. ;-D I expect every dungeon to have at LEAST one, if not two HCP's hidden somewhere. L3 could have quite a few more, since I Expect it to be rather large. (VERY large, in fact. I do hope so...)

On the overworld, there will be at least twelve acquirable in the town through various mediums. Little minigames, sidequests, burning trees, ... ... tons of possibilities.

Additionally, I think that I might give either an HCP or a HC for defeating a miniboss. I'd need to set up a poll for that or something, but I don't think it's too big of a deal. It'll probably end up being an HCP after all. I don't plan on having that special Dungeon item IN THE SAME ROOM with the miniboss anyway. That's just not done! :p

You'll have four Heart Containers to start out with. There will be three bosses, each of which will give you one full Heart Container. There -MIGHT- be some guy somewhere who can sense that you'll have defeated a boss, and might be able to give you another, assuming you can pass some sort of test. I'm not sure. Might be nice to have six extra Heart Containers for you efforts. :p

Then, well, since there are 24 HC's total, ... 4+6 = 10, ... So 24-10 = 14, ... 14*4 = 56 Heart Container Pieces. Wonderful. X x. lol, okay. So we've got a lot of work ahead of us then.