Okay. Concerning the price of the lockpick, I suppose "650" is indeed a little bit low. ;-p ... Particularly considering the sheer usefulness of such a thing.

Okay. First of all, you'll only be able to access this thing if you have Nayru's love, and can find your way across a field of lava. How about that? (You step in, get bumped back, then while invincible, walk your way onto it, face the other way, and watch as you're "bumped" all the way to the stairs to the thieves hideout since damage bumps you backward, and you're facing away from it, so...)

Yeah, so I guess this thief will be pretty hard to get to. =/

Heck, maybe we can make some underground lair for him under one of the houses in the town you start in, but make it empty, with a note somewhere that says that he's hiding out beyond the fiery mountains.

EDIT: Oh yeah! Wallets! .. Oy, forgot about that.

... ... Yeah, I really did. I have no idea what we're going to do about that. XD I guess we could just buy them like anything else. We shouldn't make them TOO expensive. I mean, I'm thinking that we should make the smaller wallet 50 rupees, and the larger 125? The reason they're so cheap, is that they also sell a magic shield for 150 rupees. Obviously, you'll want that very badly. (Trust me. You will. ) Of course, there will be other shops who will sell the magic shield for like, twenty rupees elsewhere, so...