Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.93%

Re: The Forum Quest of Eternia

Sarn smiled. "Looks like I have another student." Jo'suke paused for a moment, then returned the smile. He hadn't considered staying out all night with this group of strangers, but he had to admit it was probably safer then being on his own tonight. Plus the other member of the party seemed as confused as him, and for some reason that comforted him.
    AGN's resident Doctor Who, Star Wars and Torchwood fan

Current life projects: Survive job, stay awake, write stuff, find new job. Not in that order.

Hey, I do online reviews now! Check out my site to see the latest videos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Sven looked at the healer as he went about his work. The healer silently nodded. This was the second time he had had to master all his powers to cure spirit poison. "So he truly is back", he sighed. Sven paced around the room while the wounded raider groaned. "It is time, I think, to gather all the old crowd. Maybe together we can act before all hell breaks loose. I will travel north myself."

"You go, I will remain here. I have a feeling my powers will be in great demand soon. There are but few of us left that could cure this kind of wound."
    Koopa - former member of AGN and retired ZC developer.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Marsden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.93%

It had taken him a while, but Kylock had managed to build a rough shelter for the night, and the group was finally asleep, except for Sarn, who had agreed to take first watch. His eyes scanned the forest back and forth, making sure nothing was coming. He was disturbed by Randall, who came up and sat beside him.

"I felt it. Everything you said, everything you thought... I felt it all." Randall shivered. "Will it always be like this?" Sarn shook his head and made to say something, but instead closed his eyes and concentrated. Suddenly, Randall found the words appearing in his mind.

"The first thing I will teach you is to close your mind. After that, the only way you will read mine is if you will it."

Randall turned to Sarn. "Don't do that... it's really freaky." Sarn smiled and stood up. "I'll let you take over. Just think really hard if you see anything." He barely had time to dodge the friendly punch from Randall as he went inside the shelter.

Current life projects: Survive job, stay awake, write stuff, find new job. Not in that order.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

Jo'suke woke up as he sensed something happening. He scribbled a note saying that if he wasn't back soon, don't wait up for him. Casting a haste spell, he ran off to get his spell book. Once he reached his home, he greeted his familiar, Neko. Now that he got his book, he put his familiar on his shoulder and ran back to the camp site to see the sun rise...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.93%

Kylock had been the first up, and he saw Jo'suke arrive from the forest. "Good morning," he said in a quiet voice. "Slept well?"

Jo'suke stared at him for a moment, not sure if that had been a joke or a threat. The question was answered when Kylock smiled and waved him closer. "Get some rest," he said, drawing his sword as he did so. "I need to catch some breakfast." He walked past Jo'suke into the forest, he hair brushing past his familiar as he did so. Jo'suke looked out at him, then shook his head. He wasn't sure why, but there was something about that man...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    1.11%

...but he had no time to think over that, as he was being telepatically contacted.
    What? You need help now? Allright, I'll have to leave this world...

By now Randall was awake and was wondering what Jo'suke was doing. Before he even spoke, Jo'suke asked Randall to take care of Neko for the time being. Randall was a little surpirsed, but before he could say anything, Jo'suke started an incantation.

"D-WARP"
    With that he disappeared to another world to help his friends

with that said, I'm going to try to do a crossover betwen our RPGs...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.93%

With a start, Randall woke up. 'D-Warp?' he wondered to himself. 'What in the name of the gods was that all about?' He shook his head in an attempt to clear it before getting up and getting dressed.

Moments later, he left the makeshift tent to see Jo'suke playing with what he assumed was his familiar. He noticed Kylock over to one side and walked over to him. Kylock turned to him and smiled. 'Cute, isn't it?' Randall smiled, but before he had time to ask, he heard a voice in his head say 'He calls it Neko'.

Turning round, he saw Sarn behind him. 'I thought I told you to stop that!' said Randall. Sarn just smiled and turned back to Jo'suke and Neko.

I've finally updated! Since the crossover didn't work, I've nuked the idea - and no offense, but our quests are pretty different, so could we keep them seperate? Also, if you could tell us what creature Neko actually is, it'd be a great help.

Thread Information