2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.43%

Re: Girls....

Quote Originally Posted by moocow
    I jsut realized that I have no idea what is going on in this thread. For real.

I'm pretty sure I'm in the same boat, but I'm glad it hasn't been closed because it's exciting and maybe people will start fighting again.

poj...when did you just suddenly start talking about your sex life? and why, exactly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.2%

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMax
    And yet you spend your time posting stupid shit you probably had forwarded to you over AIM or e-mail about girls with big tits that was maybe worth a chuckle. Maybe.

Splended. Keep making such stellar posts. I look forward to eagerly reading each and every one.

Nope it came from another forum I go to. Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Verman
    biggiy05, good job on the gf...

Weren't you making fun of me in GB a bit ago by linking to a pick of mine and stating I was ugly? Now I see why that was such a good insult. I am laughing so hard right now I think I'm gonna shit myself.

But yes, keep your gf! and I don't mind reading these threads since nothing else is happening.

I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or serious at first but I am going with serious.

Actually I am pretty sure it was a solo picture but I could be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch
    He's a volunteer firefighter/paramedic and currently training to do it as a career I think.
    Yeah waiting for an open slot at the fire academy and I take the test for the Columbus Divison of Fire in September.

Quote Originally Posted by moocow
    I jsut realized that I have no idea what is going on in this thread. For real.
    It went from AlexMax trying to make a funny to Verman talking about a picture I made fun of him in and now it's talking about how you either settle for what you have or you end up like a hermit and get nothing at all. I think.........

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cronic
    Nice, not bad at all ...that being known I can safely say that the admirable fields you have chosen will no doubt lead to a decent woman ...Theyre all crazy make no mistakes, but crazy or not one way or another you'll be taken care of, and really isn't that all that matters?
    Add working as an R.N. in the future part time just for the extra money and I am set.

I am going for a girl who works in the hospital, nursing, radiology, something that has a few big numbers lol. Yup I think I will do okay in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dechipher
    I'm pretty sure I'm in the same boat, but I'm glad it hasn't been closed because it's exciting and maybe people will start fighting again.

poj...when did you just suddenly start talking about your sex life? and why, exactly?
    Don't get your hopes up about the fighting just yet.

Pretty sure he made a thread or two about it in AWGL a few weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon View Post
    It means taking the fart pipe off of your stupid ricemobile and gently accelerating after stopping.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.18%

I was uh, being sarcastic with the sexual mention in the thread, if that wasn't clear.
    I dunno, I had a few questions about my sex life when it started, then I got banned, then I had abit to share/ask in ASWGL recently. I got more active,(and it got a efload better) so as a result, I tend to have more to share.
    Hey, eat this snail quick

Thread Information