Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    59.23%

Links's Nightmare

Ok, so I started playing Link's Nightmare and I found level 2 in the shop but can't go to the right because there are 3 green cirles (rocks?) blocking the way to the door and I also need a key to open that door afterwards. What do I have to do here? All I have so far is the wooden boomerang, a glove (bow?), bombs and my sword. I take it I need the arrows somehow but I can't find those either. Is there another entrance to this level somewhere because I can't find it? If anyone can help me I'd like to continue but at the moment I'm stumped

While I'm asking I may as well add that I see this water patch shaped like an airplane in the overworld. Am I supposed to do anything there?

So basically I finished level 1 and need to get to level 2 somehow with the items I have at the moment. Who can help me out here? Thanks.

It's 2 days now so does anyone know about my inquiries?

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    40.23%

Re: Links's Nightmare

Okay, to get the glove is in Level 2...I think and the arrows, are in level one, in the room past the triforce. You need the arrows to get rid of the circles..
    ...Darkness...Light...I am the Ultimate Gamer, and I will show you all my power!

Thread Information