vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.51%

Re: Isle of the Winds

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFlameWolf
    O_o
    unabashed praise like this makes me nervous and uncomfortable, because if anyone knows me, its this type of hype that makes quests go bad. Not to say it isn't warranted, but when people usually tend to hype things up so much, people go into the quest expecting the best thing ever only to get disappointed and the rumor of the quest sucking spreads! But thanks for your comments though, very much appreciated and glad you enjoyed it. Never did get around to making an Xtreme version of Isle of the Winds, not sure if anyone would tolerate it. lol
    No words are possible to destroy a quest. And plus, what is there to be disappointed about? Nothing, really.

:)
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

falsetoof

Re: Isle of the Winds

DOOD. Can sombody tell me exactly what room the wand is in and how to get it?

Thanks

BTW this quest rocks my socks.

Thread Information