Quote Originally Posted by boram_c
Place your questions about Pineconn's quest, "End of Time" here!

Pineconn, are the statues in the room with the Master Key in Level 2 supposed to fire?

They are not.

Edit: The string on screen 7F in the Overworld is "This may come in handy in the future." However, the room is assigned to be for gambling.

No, that's NOT a gambling room. It's an info room, but don't bother with it, because all 3 are "Ha, I made some cash! Thanks, bud!"

Also, explain why the Ropes (the snakes) are "moonslithering" (i.e. The only animation for Rope is for slithering to the right; even when traveling to the left.)

Hmm.... How odd... I never noticed that before... Maybe that's how it is for the original game? I was thinking about making an update, so... that's something to fix! You earned yourself a place on the credits!

How does one advance in Level 3? I have trouble finding out how to reach the SE portion of the dungeon save for two rooms in the SE corner. Where can one find the hookshot?

Go to the room east of the room that has the boss door (the boss-doored room has lava in it; is my main screenshot). The room to the east of the boss-doored room has 2 Bats, no? And has a staircase in the center that you cannot get to, right? You need to bomb the north wall from another room. Obviously, to get to the SE portion, use the hookshot that's in that staircase.
Comments are in bold.