vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    33.88%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Re: Hardest game you ever played?

Quote Originally Posted by dandruff man
    How bout this one, FF XI online. retarded and awsome come together in this epic tale...
    I don't know about retarded, but the game is incredibly hostile towards playing solo. The taru taru, however, are completely awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiman
    Although, Mario Is Missing was pretty hard. I don't know my geography, and I was young.
    Heh, I remember that game.Tough for me when I was young too, untilI realized that the answers to all the questions are in the game. Ask the kiosk people for pamphlets.

Yeah, I didn't get good at that until I was much older thanI was when I got it.
    Oh, if you want it to be possesive, it's just "i-t-s"; but if you want it to be a contraction then it's "i-t-apostrophe-s"... scallawag.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.84%

Quote Originally Posted by vegeta1215
    Four hours? Okay, I'm definitely not getting Skies of Arcadia Legends.
    Yes, that would be the final boss. My friend said the same thing, I didn't believe him, so I asked people on this forum, and several of you said the same thing. So I guess it is true, and puts me off on playing that game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    68.39%

Fester's Quest was a good hard one. The 3d mazes in it always got me.

The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt.
    Macto Pro Vestrum

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.31%

Chessmaster. No one can beat the wizard!!!

Ninja Gaiden is definately a tough game for me as well. The game is very long with no save points. I got to the part where the Jaquio throws you down a pit, but I never was able to fight my way out of it.
    Amour Amour...alle wollen nur dich tamen

" 'Gender'..? Yes please!"

"Oh my gawd! It's a f***ing charmander!!!"

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopper
    Yes, that would be the final boss. My friend said the same thing, I didn't believe him, so I asked people on this forum, and several of you said the same thing. So I guess it is true, and puts me off on playing that game.
    Four hours is a bit excessive, surely?
    I managed it in about two - and yes, that is a long time, I know. That was formed mainly out of the second battle. But it's in a set pattern. Once you find it out, it becomes easy.

The final boss, is, however, annoying and overlong. But it doesn't reflect the rest of the game. Sure, it's not an epic RPG, but it fills a gap, and is challenging enough to keep you going without becoming bored.

I never played Chessmaster, however I have played a good few chess games - before finding real people to play it with. All of them I find hard and almost impossible. They're set all mathematically, too, when on the hard modes, so it becomes impossible to win unless you think like a computer. Something to do with setting each piece a priority, so they know where to place each piece. I'm not sure. I prefer playing with real people that are inferior to me.
    "I was in heaven and you don't care,
    My lucent orb is fading bright,
    All of this hatred turns you on,
    You can taste my life forever..."
    - Energy, InMe

:whitemage :whitemage :whitemage :whitemage
    Specifelecity - Meaning the small splats of bubble gum on pavements that have
    gone black with dirt. "This city is full of specifelecity." "I'm specifelecitising! Help!"
    I just LOST the GAME. So did you.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Marsden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Carcer
    Four hours is a bit excessive, surely?
    I managed it in about two - and yes, that is a long time, I know. That was formed mainly out of the second battle. But it's in a set pattern. Once you find it out, it becomes easy.

The final boss, is, however, annoying and overlong. But it doesn't reflect the rest of the game. Sure, it's not an epic RPG, but it fills a gap, and is challenging enough to keep you going without becoming bored.

I never played Chessmaster, however I have played a good few chess games - before finding real people to play it with. All of them I find hard and almost impossible. They're set all mathematically, too, when on the hard modes, so it becomes impossible to win unless you think like a computer. Something to do with setting each piece a priority, so they know where to place each piece. I'm not sure. I prefer playing with real people that are inferior to me.
    Challenge me sometime. I suck big time.

Last time I played it through, the End Game boss took my about 2 1/2 hours, before I got to watch the cheese-covered ending. Totally not worth it.
    AGN's resident Doctor Who, Star Wars and Torchwood fan

Current life projects: Survive job, stay awake, write stuff, find new job. Not in that order.

Hey, I do online reviews now! Check out my site to see the latest videos.

The Artist Once Known As Old-Skool QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    34.18%

I hated Metal Gear for NES. you start off with no gun, so if you are seen (and you will be before you get a gun), you are screwed and have to start back at the beginning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.05%

What put me off about Ninja Gaiden was the later bosses. Die on one and you get sent back. The level 5 boss sends you back to the start of 5-3 even if you have lives left, and the boss of level 6 sends you back to the start of level 6 (which like level 5 has 3 sections)! That pissed me off so bad I haven't been able to go back and play it since.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Marsden
    Last time I played it through, the End Game boss took my about 2 1/2 hours, before I got to watch the cheese-covered ending. Totally not worth it.
    I've managed it in an hour, although I did start all over again at one point after I'd recorded the pattern. I have to say that the final Ramirez is great fun to beat.
    And yes, the ending was extremely cheesy. Almost disgustingly so. But compare that to the ending of Tales of Symphonia, and you'll find it is nought but a light sprinkling of cheddar compared to that huge dollop of gorgonzola.
    Enough metaphors.
    To me, all stealth games are hard. I enjoy playing them, but I find them very difficult to play when, in so many other games you just go in and kill them all.
    Second Sight was good, though, for its psychic powers. I liked messing with their minds, especially when hidden in a cupboard. Just whack them with a chair until they die. Still, I always got found and killed. Why do they drag you out when they could just blwo your head apart in their without any escape?
    "I was in heaven and you don't care,
    My lucent orb is fading bright,
    All of this hatred turns you on,
    You can taste my life forever..."
    - Energy, InMe

:whitemage :whitemage :whitemage :whitemage
    Specifelecity - Meaning the small splats of bubble gum on pavements that have
    gone black with dirt. "This city is full of specifelecity." "I'm specifelecitising! Help!"
    I just LOST the GAME. So did you.

Thread Information