I have to say Megaman Battle Transmission too. I only got interested in him because he was a Navi that lived on the internet and fought viruses (I love the Navi idea) and I loved 1 and 2 so naturally I thought the GCN game would be a mega huge, mega long, RPG exactly like the GBA ones. It even said it was an RPG with important story stuff on the back (I think) But instead it was just platform levels (Platformers bore me now) and it was a big dissappointment, I can't even play it. Also, it was cool in Japanese, but kinda weird, why didn't they translate it? That kinda says that they didn't care for the game... Huge RPG would have been so unspeakably fantastic...!

Also, I hated WW, I never finished it. I. Hated. The WATER! I hate sailing, I hate ships, in games. There is nothing more boring in a game then sailing, useing that weird sea map...The dang TRIFORCES were in the water and had to be dug up didn't they? I dunno, I got lost in the Earth temple with Little Leafy Boy.

On a good note, I never got to play OoT on the 64 so I preordered WW for the bonus disc (I wish I'd have know about the collection back then...) and OoT was Spectacular, so I'll just pretend I bought it and got WW as a bonus, lol. ^_^