0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    97.2%

Re: PS3=Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Mottzilla
    Where as on the other hand, Microsoft's Xbox early models as far as I've heard had no such problems, and neither did Nintendo's GameCube (as I have a launch time GameCube).
    True, but in the end, all 3 consoles had their problems, with the GC being the most unpredictable.

I'm getting a feeling of Vuja De - where you know you've seen it before, but don't want to remember it.- Ganonator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    97.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Mottzilla
    Where as on the other hand, Microsoft's Xbox early models as far as I've heard had no such problems, and neither did Nintendo's GameCube (as I have a launch time GameCube).
    True, but in the end, all 3 consoles had their problems, with the GC being the most unpredictable.

I'm getting a feeling of Vuja De - where you know you've seen it before, but don't want to remember it.- Ganonator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.66%
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonde799
    What do you mean? I haven't heard about any GCN problems...

The X-Box had that power cord problem a while back, but they were open and honest about it, and I'm pretty sure they offered free trade-ins. That's what you should do when a product YOU make doesn't work like YOU advertised, isn't it?

Anyway, like others said, the new controller looks awkward (I can't say for sure yet how it plays, but it looks like it'll slip out of one's hands easily), it sounds like a cheap duplicate of the DS with that "dual output" feature, and Sony's system statistics generally fall somewhere between Lies and Damn Lies. There's nothing interesting about it yet, it's just a fusion of some popular features on other consoles with what I'm guessing are hideously overinflated system specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda64Gld View Post
    FUKC YUO GOAT FUCKRE!!!111

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    11.66%
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonde799

The X-Box had that power cord problem a while back, but they were open and honest about it, and I'm pretty sure they offered free trade-ins. That's what you should do when a product YOU make doesn't work like YOU advertised, isn't it?

Anyway, like others said, the new controller looks awkward (I can't say for sure yet how it plays, but it looks like it'll slip out of one's hands easily), it sounds like a cheap duplicate of the DS with that "dual output" feature, and Sony's system statistics generally fall somewhere between Lies and Damn Lies. There's nothing interesting about it yet, it's just a fusion of some popular features on other consoles with what I'm guessing are hideously overinflated system specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda64Gld View Post
    FUKC YUO GOAT FUCKRE!!!111

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    97.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Kairyu
    Look around gamefaqs, you'll hear plenty.

Also, I've encountered 3 instances with my GC. The first was with Metroid Prime 2. The unknown error screen popped up when I was rolling around in ball form around light Torvus(Torvus Bog I believe) to get an energy tank on one of those spider tracks. It hasn't happened again since and I beat the game 3 times, until I got Baten Kaitos...

Which was the next one. The screen popped up right in the middle of an important battle(which was against Giacomo and his lackies I believe). It occured twice. It hasn't happened again since though, and I managed to progress past it.

I thought it'd be a DRE, but there's a different occurence for that, and that only happened with Super Smash Bros.(which has a few scratches).

Also, my Xbox singled out, and won't play Halo 2. I guess it could be because of that CD drive problem everyone's been talking about between Philips and Thompson or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    97.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Kairyu
    Look around gamefaqs, you'll hear plenty.

Also, I've encountered 3 instances with my GC. The first was with Metroid Prime 2. The unknown error screen popped up when I was rolling around in ball form around light Torvus(Torvus Bog I believe) to get an energy tank on one of those spider tracks. It hasn't happened again since and I beat the game 3 times, until I got Baten Kaitos...

Which was the next one. The screen popped up right in the middle of an important battle(which was against Giacomo and his lackies I believe). It occured twice. It hasn't happened again since though, and I managed to progress past it.

I thought it'd be a DRE, but there's a different occurence for that, and that only happened with Super Smash Bros.(which has a few scratches).

Also, my Xbox singled out, and won't play Halo 2. I guess it could be because of that CD drive problem everyone's been talking about between Philips and Thompson or something.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    48.89%

Quote Originally Posted by vegeta1215
    I think it would be foolish if Nintendo didn't show their new console since Microsoft and Sony have already shown their's.
    I would too.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibaldo
    And the design of the console has hardly changed, it's basically a white PS2 with and ugly controller.
    But its convex guys, convex... see its different.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    48.89%

Quote Originally Posted by vegeta1215
    I think it would be foolish if Nintendo didn't show their new console since Microsoft and Sony have already shown their's.
    I would too.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibaldo
    And the design of the console has hardly changed, it's basically a white PS2 with and ugly controller.
    But its convex guys, convex... see its different.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    6.51%

Eh, the PS3 design looks kinda funky to me. I can't set anything on top of it like I can with my PS2 because of the convex shape. And the PS3 logo reminds me of the Spiderman movie logo.

I have to agree with the majority of people on the controller. It looks really awkward (I could make a few dirty comments on the shape and uses of the handles, but I won't ). I liked the way Sony had it's Playstation controllers.

But put a good Silent Hill or Final Fantasy on it with a reasonable price and I'm sold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    6.51%

Eh, the PS3 design looks kinda funky to me. I can't set anything on top of it like I can with my PS2 because of the convex shape. And the PS3 logo reminds me of the Spiderman movie logo.

I have to agree with the majority of people on the controller. It looks really awkward (I could make a few dirty comments on the shape and uses of the handles, but I won't ). I liked the way Sony had it's Playstation controllers.

But put a good Silent Hill or Final Fantasy on it with a reasonable price and I'm sold.

Thread Information