Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    7.44%

Question ???

I can't find the Key to Success on FFX-2! Where is it?
    Eh. Nothing really important to write here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    62.46%

Re: ???

You have to do a multitude of missions involving the Ronso's. If i remember correctly the Ronso's say things during chapters 1 and 2(and possibly 3) in which you can reply too, whether or not you answere them correctly you can fight Barek on Mt. Gagazet during chapter 5. If you failed to answere correctly but defeat him, and finish all the moonflow missions perfectly go talk to tobli and he'll say something(it's been awhile since i've played) then go to Guadosalam and you should see Tromel next to the door that has been locked the entire. game. Speak with him then go into the door, you should find the key too success in there.

If someone with the strategy guide could clear this up i would appreciate it, for it's been about 6 months since i've played the game. But i've explained it to the best of my memory. Hope this helps.

Thread Information