Mmm... well, the only times I've ever actually "babysat", I was just taking care of my niece for an hour or so (she's about 1 5/6 years old right now). It was okay, I guess... she never really got into anything, or did anything really bad, and there were no disasters... heck, I've only even had to change her diaper once, and I wasn't alone that time. Really, it was very easy. I'm just always afraid I'm not paying enough attention to her or doing things right... and I never really know exactly what she's allowed to do, either.

Now, if I were doing what I'm sure most people would consider real babysitting (as opposed to what I just described)... that might get very frustrating. I don't know how I would do in terms of mood, but I'd try to remain nice to them unless they were intentionally being little shits and then I would be forced to kill them... well, okay, I would refrain in the interests of not hurting them or their parents, and, uh... oh yeah, not getting imprisoned.

In any situation I would probably be afraid I was doing things wrong. Children need lots of attention and care, and there are always several dangerous possibilities of what might happen to them. I would probably follow them around and try to watch them at least 98% of the time, if not more... which is pretty much what I do now Yeah, I know, 8-year-olds would be like "WTF! Stop following me!"... I'd probably be laxer depending on the situation, where it was, and hold old they were. And, of course, their personality. I mean, even if you're in a house composed entirely of rubber rooms, if the kid wants to blow stuff up, it's going to happen.

So I don't know... I wouldn't want to do it especially (for the above reasons, and I would feel better if the child were being taken care of by their actual parents if possible... unless those parents were assholes... but if they're nice people and they just can't right then, I can understand that too, I guess...), but I might be able to deal with it okay if I had to...