So yeah, it's been a month and I finally got off my lazy ass and made the video. It's avaliable in 2 sizes ( ):
320x240, 81MB
640x480, 212MB
Both are encoded with the XviD codec, which fcf has posted a link for below. DivX-encoded versions to come...

Actually, I was waiting for my new TV tuner to arrive. It's one of those with a brand new chipset that can capture much higher quality. Unfortunately, that also means that it isn't compatible with all those nice VfW drivers and the programs that rely on them. The best they could get from it was a craptastic 320x240 which is only half the actual resolution (vertical, at least). The capture program supplied with the tuner can make use of the card's full quality, but it does a horrible job of compressing. After a bit of jerry-rigging between the tuner's drivers and a capture program for another card with the same chipset, I finally got it to capture how I wanted, be it only 2 minutes at a time (grrr...). After much splicing and 6 hours of encoding, it's done!

The videos I've linked to are pretty large, so if you have the bandwidth, please post a link to it after downloading to lighten the load on my already limited (60KB/s) bandwidth.

Despite the size, I actually had to sacrifice a good bit of visual quality in compression to get it that small. I am currently considering burning CD copies of the full-quality video for everyone that attended and sending them out to those that want it. If you're up for that, lemme know and give me an address and whether you'd like it as an AVI (best quality) or SVCD (not as good quality, but you can also play it in your standalone DVD player just like a DVD!).

[EDIT]
Oh, and no fancy intro or music. I'm gonna get with Jemsee and see what can be made from combining the two videos. Expect that in... another month or so . [/EDIT]