-Zataka-
My bulky armor would slow me down if I tried the riskier routes. I must tread carefully. I place my trust in my comrades reaching the blade before being spotted (otherwise I am acting as a decoy). I attempt to take a counter-clockwise path to the center, doing my best to hide. I see an empty treasure chest and think that it could be useful. I attempt to use it as cover when moving about. I make a hole facing in each direction so I may see around me at all times, but only large enough so that I can see. I start my trek to the blade.
Yay! : )

-Katrien-
Confused to what is going on, she watches as the Zataka, Goldleaf and Sancireph scatter in different directions towards the center of the island. Despite her crews' protest, she dashes towards Zataka to try and get more information out of him about what is going on when she sees him use the treasure chest as a mobile hiding place. She freezes for a brief moment in the utter shock from such a desperate tactic coming from him before she runs for the nearest cover to him. *Katrien will be shadowing Zataka until she can talk to him, while keeping out of sight of Erasmut for as long as possible*
(Read 10-18-15)
-C