To get it out of the way, this released in Japan where it was April 2nd already so this Direct is NOT one big April Fool's joke. Also there is some ranting from me later.

The direct itself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMedqo8mLaQ

I will say that while I like some of what I saw, I'm hesitant on some things. For the most part, I'm confused about the new Fire Emblem for 3DS. Most people are saying its gonna be 2 versions (like Pokemon) because of the branching paths. I watched the Direct last night at midnight after getting back from work, and I was still able to make out everything being said. I do NOT recall at any point in it being said to be 2 versions of the same game so with everyone on other sites saying DLC ruined the game in some way when its not even released yet and no mention of DLC (unless I went deaf for about 5 minutes during the direct) then you can probably see why I'm confused.

Also, people are saying that the SMT x FE game is now dead because of how it looks. It looks fine to me and its not even the finished game. It just looks more like a Persona game than say Devil Survivor Overclocked (which is the style of gameplay I initially was expecting. Shame on me huh?) and I don't see a problem with that.

Another thing, the Smash Bros reveal trailers didn't seem as impressive to me, mostly because they didn't have the cutscene part before the gameplay part. Meh, its a minor problem to me and is actually easily overlooked because MEWTWO AND LUCAS! And with that poll for another new character, I voted Simon Belmont (I felt Konami should have a rep still and Castlevania has always been the first thing I think of when Konami is mentioned.

Lastly, I ask you fellow members of this board: what did you thing of the direct? Your thoughts, opinions, etc? Is there anything you feel that should have been in the direct but wasn't?