@bigjoe
Jerias, you climb the stairwell, your feet making uncomfortable clicks as your talons tap against the reinforced metal floor. At the SECOND level and THIRD level you find doors leading out of the brewery. There is also a VALVE HANDLE that appears to have fallen away from the stills. One of the birds turns away from its work and looks at you. It cringes, recoiling, and flies as far away as it can. The other birds similarly abandon their posts. What is it about you that fills them with such aversion? The little fire inside of you cries out, as if it wants to embrace them in its flames.
What do you do?

==================================================

@mrz84
Zataka, as you enter the AVIARY you see SANCIREPH press a button at the base of the lizard statue. He slowly descends into the floor as if by lift, which closes behind him as he disappears. Panicked you tap the button a few times, but it seems to be frozen while the mechanism does its work. You hurry to the second floor to look for another way to control the device, but instead find a GRAPPLING HOOK left by the woman who attacked you earlier.
The other two statues have buttons of their own at the base. Alternatively, you could take the stairs down into the CELLAR to see if you can spot your companion as he descends.
What do you do?

@TheDarkOne
Sancireph, as you press the button at the base of the lizard a sense of rightness washes over you. Of course! The dragon's soul is flame, so it shapes everything around it. That statue was the one triggering the changes in the shadows of the other two. The floor beneath you begins to descend at a comfortable pace; you believe you've found a secret passage and your suspicions are soon confirmed.
You find yourself high above a SEA OF GOLD! This room is enormous, a great cube roughly fifty yards on each axis, filled halfway with wonderful piles of glittering gold. You are roughly ten yards above this sea, looking down at a full-sized WARSHIP sailing in circles on the riches. Wait, can ships sail on solid metal? Given the mansion wizard's taste for the extravagant, you feel there is some manner of magic at work here.
What do you do?

@Xyvol
Malichor, Toma explains that Telivar had a personal clash with a dragon when it attacked the mansion a few weeks ago, and ever since he hasn't left the study, instead operating via proxy with the rats and the crows.
"He drove the beast off but was injured during the fight, so he couldn't kill it. He wouldn't even let me treat the wound. I'm worried, but he says I should focus on my studies. He says it's HIS job to be worried."
He places his hand ponderously upon his chin.
"He usually has adventurers working as contractors for him; collecting scrapings of magic artifacts. But given his recent state of mind, perhaps he does intend for you to fight the dragon."
You mention the scuffle in the pumpkin patch.
"Master Telivar only uses LYCAON magic on people he finds too troublesome to bargain with. If you're polite, you should be fine. You've already impressed him if he gave you an invitation to his study."
You ask how to reach the study.
"Well, the safe way is through the WINE CELLAR, but you won't be able to find the entrance without my help. Otherwise, there's the secret lift in the AVIARY, it leads right to his study."
What do you do?

@SUCCESSOR
Reven, the rat palms his forehead with his paw a few times, shakes his head, and then begins speaking again. The slurs of alcohol are purged from his voice this time.
"True, I do facilitate the function of much of this mansion with various magical incantations and the brewery is among such manipulation. It is one of my key sources of revenue, outside selling my services to the odd bored noble. It is a spectacle if you care to observe such things; a perfect infusion of wizardry and science."
He shakes is head.
"In response to your other question, no, the woman is not familiar to me. Another poor soul plagued by greed, seeking her prize from my coffers. She will suffer the consequences as any other thief does; I have CURSED THE GOLD to punish those who take it unlawfully. I suspect this is why those other adventurers are here; I lost a sizable pile a few nights ago and this is likely the fallout of that curse. Rest assured, though, that though my mansion is a fortress to the malcontent it will welcome all who come with open arms. The adventure in which you are now ensnared is not here."
He takes a swig from the bottle on the counter.
"I had a brush with a dragon a few weeks ago. The thing has left me with more wounds than I care to admit. Worse, signs of its corruption have been burning their way into my magic. It has opened my eyes to a startling truth and I am terrified. If it is adventure you seek, then I would happily feed it down your blade to that wretched lizard's heart. But such matters are better discussed in person. My study can be found through the CELLAR; twist the spigot on the CASK that houses no wine and you will find the way forward."
What do you do?