Quote Originally Posted by SUCCESSOR View Post
I don't mind a hot pocket every now and then, but my stomach always seems to mind it if only a little bit. For this reason I see them as garbage food. In there with Taco Bell, McDonald's, Hot Dogs(you know the ones), and such. Not that I never eat these foods. It's just that there is likely no nutritional benefit, adverse health effects such as indegestion, and the (often overdone) taste is shortlived and not memorable. I have never once looked back at a Hot Pocket or Big Mac and reflected on the fine flavor.

I do love eating andmaking stuffed and fried pizza. I've never made a calzone but boy are they tasty. It would be awesome to make some of the flavors of Hot Pockets as Calzones/stuffed pizzas.
Funny story. My sister just visited some place in Virginia (somewhere near the beach) and she was all freaked out and scared by the fact that almost everybody she saw was severely overweight or obese. Apparently deep fried foods and fast food culture over there is the way of life. Tax dollars well spent.

You got a Papa Murphy's near you? If you get an XL you should be able to make at least 4 calzones from it.