All this talk of Mega Man(mostly from Anthony) got me wanting to play some! I know Anthony started a topic but that one is more about playing on emulators vs real hardware.

I am a Mega Man X lover. Nothing tops the original Mega Man X game in my mind. It's not that I don't like the classic series it's just that I really fell in love with Mega Man through the X series. I did play the classic games before X but I never owned them. I played Mega Man at other people's houses, usu my uncle's. This meant I never had the games to myself. There was always 2 or 3 of my cousins waiting to play next. Let's face it: Mega Man is hard! I usually grabbed for games that I could master in 20 or so minutes before someone started complaining they need a turn. I like hard games. The original Mortal Kombat is hard. If I didn't own that game I may never have appreciated the series. I spent literally hours trying to beat Goro. Spending so much time with it over and over again made gave it a sort of sentimental value. I never got this with Mega Man. So when I rented Mega Man 7 as a kid it felt cheap next to my Mega Man X cartridge sitting there waiting to be played.

I have finally set to correct this. I downloaded some ROMs for the SNES and was about to play MMX when I thought, I never did beat MM7! After several days of playing I did it(almost... I lost my save while still fighting Wily's second form... let's not talk about that). This got me thinking about playing the whole series in order. After killing MMX for the millionth time in a matter of hours I started Mega Man. This long boring story doesn't have a point I just want to talk about Mega Man.

Let's talk about Mega Man! (any game not just classic)