User Tag List

Thread: oops. i forgot to put a password on my custom quest, and its complete now. what do i do??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%

oops. i forgot to put a password on my custom quest, and its complete now. what do i do??

Just as the title says, I created a custom quest, and now that im done with it, i realized that people put passwords on their quests, and i cant seem to figure out how to, or even if i can, put a password on it at this point. I saw the password input when i started it, and i ignored it, figuring that i could just put one on it any time i wanted to. But now im at a loss, and i think im out of luck, but maybe someone on here can point me in a direction that i had overlooked. Please and Thanks in advance.

Also, i have made some custom items, and i was curious if there was any way to make custom flags to use them as triggers without freeform tile scripting. Just for the sake of more detail, i have a Lv.2 hammer, and i want to make pound tiles that can only be pounded or triggered to their next state, for only the Lv.2 hammer. There are also several other instances where i would use this, but they are all pretty much the same as this one, so i wont waste space listing them. I have looked for scripts that people have posted here and there that i could edit to suit my needs, but to no avail. If anyone could help me with this, it would be very appreciated as well.
    Last edited by cyko420; 06-20-2014 at 03:18 PM.

Thread Information