I've noticed, especially as I've gotten older and don't have the time or patience to invest myself heavily into deep games involving many hours of gameplay. In fact, I've fallen onto a class of games I call thumb-twidders - something just to keep my hands occupied that doesn't really require my full attention. These are games I can play while watching TV or whatever. Many mobile phone games fall into this category for a lot of people, but I've had a few ages before I ever got a smartphone. I think my two absolute favorite standbys are Super Mario Bros. (any version will do, but usually the original) and Star Fox 64. I know both games by heart, can easily beat them in only a few minutes, and so hardly require any concentration at all, while giving my hands something to do. Sure, it may seem incredibly repetitive, but it doesn't really matter because my attention isn't even on the game anyway. And especially with Star Fox 64, it's fun to see if I can beat my previous high score. Anyone else got games like that which serve such a purpose?