Oh wow, thanks for the thorough review Three Pendants.

I actually really want to remake the Zelda 1, but without the limitations I have actually been playing that since Hero of Dreams was done. However, I want to release the second part of my series before that.

For Level 6 by the way, it is definitely a Donkey Kong Country 3ish level. I hated that level too, but I felt it never been done and I wanted to use this 5th quest as an experiment. Each level had a gimmick and the gimmick of level 6 takes patience. But I noticed everyone speedruns it through which will get you into trouble. lol. I am glad I cut that level in half because I decided that any longer and people would burn houses. I am proud of it though as it did exactly what I wanted it to: Twist people's minds. Because in hindsight it is actually an easy level enemy wise and have a lot of ladder safe spots.

I am very happy about level 7. It seems Level 7 is my lucky number in terms of unique gimmicks. Hero of Dreams with the Season Isle and this one with the maze. I am glad people like it, even though it is difficult.