Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.27%

Quests needed for feature length Zelda documentary -

Greetings, everyone. We are currently working on a feature length documentary film project about the ubiquity and cultural influence of the Legend of Zelda franchise. It is truly a project about those once inspired by the games who have gone on to create their own tributes, both big and small...from the full length (and unfortunately, cancelled) feature film based on Ocarina of Time to the touring Symphony of the Goddesses where long time Zelda fans got to work with Kuji Kondo to arrange a four movement symphony based on Zelda music to many personal fan works...plus a lot more. Secrets, surprises, adventure...hopefully a documentary film worthy of being part of the Zelda universe.

As someone who once dabbled with Zelda Classic a very long time ago (turn of the Millennium), I know for certain that some of you have put so much into your quests. I would like to be able to showcase your efforts in this documentary. Plus, as enthusiastic fans of the games, I hope that this documentary will be something that you will enjoy!

While we haven't launched promotion for the project yet, we are inviting anyone from Zelda Classic who wants to be involved to be among the first to visit our Facebook site, which has a few teaser images from our filmic adventure thus far. Please feel free to repost it to any and all Zelda and retro gaming fans that you know, and LIKE it for updates as we move forward. It is also possible that if you happen to be in our path where we'll be filming, we may wish to interview you if you'd be interested.

If you'd like your quest featured, please contact us through the Facebook site! And thank you very much, creators of ZC and moderators, for helping get the word out to an amazing group of fans.

Joe G

www.facebook.com/ItsDangerousToGoAloneMovie

****EDIT****

Please also feel free to contact me through the forums here as well. In order to contact us through the Facebook site, you likely have to LIKE the film. If you don't have your own FB account or would rather contact me through here about including your quest in this project, that would be fine as well! I will gladly respond to both.

Thanks for the interest, everyone!
    Last edited by joegtake2; 03-12-2013 at 08:52 AM.

Thread Information