I fixed that save spot where you got stuck on Eldin Island. I also added pots in the first dungeon, the trees are fixed as well in Lost Woods. Thanks for your support and I hope you continue to find more things that's worth fixing.

I don't know how to fix the issue Colossal found in the parapa palace yet. But it's not so serious now that I added the smoke bomb as an initial item. I will find ways to fix it. Also, for those in worry about running out of magic and getting stuck, don't, the magic coin an smoke bomb items was invented for that, if your magic coin is too weak, simply teleport out of your trapped situation with the smoke bomb. Which I insist, upgrade your magic coin to at least level 3, it's important.

Be careful not to level your items too strong either, as Colossal learned, you can make a really challenging boss too easy by levelling up too strong. The purpose of this is to let casual gamers (granted if they get passed the Deity and Rash's second battle) a fair chance in enjoying this quest.

You set your own difficulty, and trust me, I've made certain the quest is very frigin challenging for those who refuse to grind rupees occasionally.

Note to all bug testers: Be sure to use your smoke bombs as much as possible, it consumes no magic, and its brilliant for finding bugs and getting out of tough jams.