The demo I released before has been updated. It's playable right to an end point so you'll know when the demo is done. I haven't had the opportunity to test all the bugs of the demo yet, because I've been having issues with my roommate who's made threats, so therefore trying to have him removed before I go back.

I have already uploaded my demo to my email, but I've made changes in Level 2 that might make it impossible to beat because I haven't tested it yet, also it doesn't contain much more than the previous version. However if anybody wants to test this demo, please let me know. It now includes the Papara region, I've already tested it, it works great and some challenging side scrolling fun. But there is one jump that's almost too difficult and may be changed before the final version.

Don't worry about ending the demo before enjoying your leveling up, when the demo ends, you'll get warped back to town to play around with the shopping aspect.

Please email [email protected], I use my alias name Sean Sexton for my email, so don't be caught off guard. When you email me, please notify me on here as to let me know.