This is awesome. Great news, and news that's sure to revitalize the community. There's just one thing I'm a bit confused on. There's going to be one "official" Zquest and ZC player, and multiple branch offs, correct? And quests saved in the official player will still have the option for password protection, right? If so, interesting...

As for the new site, I don't have too much to say, except for really the role it's gonna play. The way I see it, Zeldaclassic.com oughta become the hub for general ZC discussion and development, whereas Purezc.com oughta be the hub for quest development and design. Thus, the new ZC site oughta be focused on the program itself, the source code, the various tools that will undoubtedly pop up (so far, somebody at PZC has expressed interest in making a ZScript code editor that plugs directly into the script compiler, for example) and so on.

Edit: Wait, I remember that before, ZC 3.0 was going to be a complete rewrite of the code. Is this still going to happen, or is that plan pretty much dropped now?