To be honest I just can't understand the direction ZC has taken for the life of me.

If you really think about it, it doesn't make any sense at all.

I understand and appreciate all the features that have been added, it's a much better program today then it was with the 210
BUT it isn't getting a finalized version that can actually be used for it's intended use.

PureZC won't even allow quests to be added to the data base when they are built in one of these betas, so even if I decide to stick with one beta and build a quest, then I'd have to host it on my own for the most part, and release that beta with it.

IF there was a release, then quests could be built and released again for ONE common version and additions to the betas could continue as before.

ALL the major quest builders of old are waiting for that release
Players are waiting for the quest builders.

If it was a business then think of it like this...
It's 100 times harder to get back a customer you've lost, than it is to get a new customer, and if you've ever run a business, then you know how hard it is to get new customers.

It's said that "no new features are being added"
BUT in reality that isn't true.
With each update in the channel log you see that the scripting is being added to and improved.
That could go on forever, and each time a release comes out there are new bugs as a result of that.
So because of that, I have no hopes any longer that a stable release will ever come, and that "some" developers are bullshiting people by saying otherwise, and that adds to hard feelings

When I make posts I'm attacked for coming down on the developers.
well... there are some developers that have blown smoke, and brought that on themselves.
I don't bullshit them.

I'm not the only one, there are fewer posts here now in a week than there used to be in a day, across the board in all areas.
I'd like to see ZC come back, but that isn't up to me.