I while ago I remember reading the description of a movie on fandango and thinking, "that had nothing to do with what I just watched!" I just went through today and picked out these amusing descriptions:

Hogwarts students face attacks from Voldemort and their own rampaging hormones. - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

A group of animal commandoes try to prevent a billionaire from taking over the world. - G-Force

An astronaut lands on a planet where the inhabitants are stuck in a version of 1950s America. - Planet 51

A fairy tale centered on a young girl named Princess Tiana who lives in New Orleans' French Quarter during the Jazz Age. - The Princess and the Frog

Descriptions seem to get more vauge the further away the release date is, probably due to not knowing anything about the movie. Anyway, the game is to come up with your own version. Write a description of a movie that describes what is going on, but is intentionaly misleading about the plot. I will start with a few.

A youth disposes of his uncle's old jewelry. Lord of the Rings

The life of a man and his dog in New York City. I Am Legend

A botanist is left behind in a forest and three neighborhood children help him get home. E.T.

A teenager falls in with a bad crowd after moving to a new town. The Lost Boys