I posted this on another forum--hoping to get some help here too:

Hi Everyone,

I need some help with the Hell Awaits quest. I got the I got the Triforce from levels 1-4, but now I am totally stuck. There is a part at the end of Level 4 with a room with like 5 Magic Otorocks. After facing that, I get to the cross part of the level. At the top of the T is more magic octocrock--after finally beating them I get to the last room of the cross. It has a locked door along with a temp. bubble, statues with fireballs, a bunch of Magic Octorocks, and some other stuff (I didn't get to see it long enough to remember everything.

Here is what I have:

10 Heart Containers, White Sword, Shield, Book, Money Bag, Magic Boomerang, 8 Bombs, Blue Candle, Bow and Arrow, Whistle, Red Potion.

Basically, I am not equipped for this fight.

I've gone back through all 4 levels literally dozens of times (I love this quest). I'm reasonably sure that I need the hookshot or the raft to move forward.

I am already 6 and a half hours into the game. Everything was going smooth until I got to this part.

If you know anything about this quest, please tell me what I am doing wrong. I'm pretty good at the Zelda games and I am totally stuck. And obsessed.

Anything you got would be super.

Thanks!