Hey there. I know I shouldn't be making a thread like this, but I haven't made anything like this, and I am really wanting to know the progress. So anyways, yeah I have a couple of questions for the developers.

First, how far do you think ZC 2.5 is to being released? And I am asking in a progress report sort of way. Like at this stage how long do you think is it going to take for 2.5 to be released? As it looks right now it looks like the big reason why 2.5 isn't going to released anytime soon is Large Mode. So much of Large Mode is unfinished. Is there anything we can do?

I noticed ZC progress has been getting a little slow. I know that the developers have lives and this is just for fun thing and not a job, but for the past like 6 months, the only developer doing anything is _L_ (God, bless his soul). So what happened to the other developers? Are we in need for more developers? Are you looking for new developers? I say this because it doesn't look like any of the other developers are coming back. That is the way it appears to me anyway. So shouldn't we move on and get new comers?

I know a lot of people are going to tell me, that the betas right now are good and such. But this is my point. We have been waiting for maybe 2 and half years now. We really can't release our games on 2.5 because the updates on the betas will destroy it, and no new comers are going to understand the download system. And that is one thing that is happening. The newbies here don't understand the betas. It hard to figure out to download them and such, and it is really hurting the community. Here and PureZC have seen a HUGE decrease in ZC interaction. And people are on the brink on leaving, including me. Now, I know it will kick back up once 2.5 is released, as we can something to advertise, something global to use. Like I can't go to Youtube and get people to come here and download build 847 or something like that. The point is, I just really want a progress report on what you think is the state on ZC 2.5. Because at this point it doesn't look like it is coming out in the next year or two.

Anyways, thanks. --Shoelace