I've been somewhat supportive of the Bush Administration these past seven years. When people have said that they are tearing up the Constitution, I have disagreed. When people have said we are losing our rights, I have asked for examples. When people say that we should be outraged, I have said that they were over the top.

Well now I am outraged. Now I see that our Constitutional rights are being destroyed.

A senior administration official has said that certain publications may be restricted or banned if they are critical of the current war. "There is a limit," he said. That limit is crossed when a publication "begins to say that this government got in the war wrong, that it is in it for the wrong purposes, or anything that will impugn the motives of the government for going to war." He goes on to say that saying the government is at war for the benefit of the market or the defense contractors is also a reason for censorship.

This is fascism, folks. This is the government trying to stifle dissent. This is unity through suppression. We shouldn't stand for this type of thing.