I'm recruiting for help in making dungeons for my upcoming quest, Death Mountain Trail. If you decide to help me out and make a dungeon or two, you would have nearly full creative freedom, as long as you go by a few requests(such as easy at first, harder in later dungeons, brain over brawn, theme of dungeon, what items you get, etc.).
You can find more info on the quest here
Ask here for more information or if you are willing to help. You would of course get 100% Full credit for the dungeons you make, and you will be considered one of the 'official authors', depending on how many dungeons you decide to make.

Development of the quest is currently in 2.5 beta build 737. The quest uses the BS tileset(New BS V3.1), so those ZC 'veterans' out there with your DoR and PTUX would have an easy and relatively quick time making these, should you decide to help.

On a side note, I'm also looking for help in making a title screen. I was thinking something like these mountains over some other kind of overlay. Again, ask here for more more information/if you're interested in helping.