Maybe Hunters is the worst? Hunters is BY FAR the worst. (and MP2 Echoes was awesome)

Zero Mission was really good, but I felt a little cramped playing that game too. The part at the end when you have to sneak around the Space Pirate ship was my favorite part, and a nice addition to the normal Metroid game style. btw, you can't bomb jump in fusion? Really? I don't remember that...I'll have to check.

Oh Atma, in regards to items in Prime, I honestly never pay attention to the sound the game makes when an item is near. It goes in one ear and out the other. I was actually glad they added the Chozo Observatory in MP3 - if you wanted to know where all the items were, you could use it, if not, you don't have to. I had less than 10 items left to get by the time I could use the observatory, and I wasn't about to trek through the whole game again to find what I missed - I did that with MP1 and MP2 and it was not fun. When you have no clue where to look you have to look EVERYWHERE, and it is exhausting.