Am I really the only one who hates Super Monkey Ball for Wii? I absolutely love the first one for Gamecube and was excited about the Wii controls, but in my opinion, they just don't work very well. Control feels inferior to the original's joystick control, and I feel the game itself is simply inferior compared to the original. I was very disappointed when I found out that my appreciation for this game did not mirror that of reviewers or even my own appreciation of the first game. Ah well.

Rayman is so-so, in my opinion. I had quite a bit of fun playing it with a few friends, but I can't imagine it being too enjoyable alone.

I'm currently considering purchasing Mario Strikers, Excite Truck, and Wario Ware. All seem interesting, but to be honest, I'm mostly holding out for Metroid Prime 3, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and Super Mario Galaxy, all of which look to be absolutely fantastic. Games that are currently out that I enjoy are Elebits, Resident Evil 4 (the controls are fantastic in this game; the improvement over the Gamecube controls is astounding), Super Paper Mario, and Zelda. If you want a game that will really make you appreciate the unique features of the Wii, I recommend Elebits. However, it might only be worth a rent, as the game doesn't have all that much variety. It throws some new aspects in as you go along, but overall it's the same sort of thing all the way through. The controls work great for it, though, as you have to point, push, pull, twist, and various other things; it definitely showcases the abilities of the remote. As much as I love my Wii, there's not all that much out at the moment that really interests me. Luckily, that's not the case with the upcoming lineup. You might want to check out Trauma Center for Wii, as it looks interesting. There will also be a brand new Trauma Center sometime in the not too distant future (later this year, I think?). If you've not already played through the DS version, the Wii version may be for you.