But i don't think i will be back very often for a while.

The main reason i've ceased to post on AGN at all is because i've moved into a new house with two of my friends. I've not hooked up the internet because my housemates have trouble even paying their rent some weeks, so i guarantee i'd be paying the entire bill for the rest of the time i lived there until we can reach a compromise. I'm working on getting some gear together to convert a satellite dish on our roof to accept wireless internet and steal internet from all the companies/hotspots on the main street at once, to give me super-fast internet for free. But to be honest, i'm having too much fun not being on the internet to waste a weekend setting it up.

My advice to everyone who spends more than half an hour a day on the internet.. Get out and enjoy your life, you only live once. In six months i've transformed myself. I used to be an overweight (264lb at most), depressed social retard. I've gotten out there, met a bunch of cool new friends, learnt to dress properly, taken my fat ass to the gym (220lb and freefalling. Everyone only thinks i look about 190lb, so really i look good for my weight. Even though i've still got a long way to go, it's nice to have girls you went to high school with approaching you and telling you how hot you look now.) But most of all, i've developed the confidence to approach and meet anyone i want. That means the really awesome guys i always wanted to hang out with, and the super hot girl over the other side of the club. It wasn't long ago that i'd be forced to settle for girls that needier and more emotionally fucked up than i was. I'm still fine-tuning my 'game', but i've got no problems getting most average looking girl's phone numbers, and getting a date or two.

I'm sure that a few people from here (I'm thinking Glitch, Mooie and Goat) will be proud to know that i went out drinking last night, breaking three and a half years of being too insecure in myself to get off my ass and have some fun. I tell you, drinking actually kicks ass when you're not too introverted to use having no inhibitions to your advantage. When i get some cash together, i'm going to head up to Vegas (with this girl i met at who has a time-share in a condo on the strip) and have a drink with you guys.

Next time i'm in, i'll be sure to bring a few before and after photos. I'm no stunner, but hell, there's a huge difference.

Anyone who wants to do more with themselves but think they can't needs to look at me, i'm living proof. Work hard for anything and you'll get it.

Peace,

goKi.