It returns for a third time! The Anima/Game Crossover Role-PlayingAdventure!
For anyone who doesn't know the rules (for some reason) they are:

1: you can do just aboot anything you want except for kill off a character unless i say its ok.

2: no destroying the universe or whatever.

3: if i feel like someone is playing unfair, i reserve the right to have their actions reversed for the time being.

4: if any more rules need to be added i'll add them if i feel they need to be added or you the poeple feel they need to be added.

if there isn't anything you want to add before playing you can start. everone gets to have a group of 4 people they conrtol.
1:themselves
2-4:any anime/game character within certain restrictions
If you wish you can also list some ofthe powers/abilities/equipment you have.
Just don't make something too powerful, like a dildo that can kill a god by being in same room as them. Ew. Now I'm freaked out...

To start off I'll list my own party:

1. Myself as my Bar-Buddies persona, Author #2.
Powers:
Random Vision - As the name suggests, it uses a the power of randomness. When I shout "Random Vision!" and point to the sky, something random will happen. A cow could fall on me, it could rain kumquats, you could turn pink (everywhere), etc.
Plot Hole - This allows me to pull various weapons out of it and use them regardless of any restrictions on them. I can also use it to send people to other randomlly determined places. Even if that place is only 3 inches from where they were standing.
Mimicry - I use just about any attack in any anime/game. Even the Meteo attack from FF4 that causes Tellah to keel over from a heart attack (I'll also die from same heart attack even though I'm perfectly healthy) Sailor Saturn's Death Reborn Revoultion? Destroy the planet and die. Just like the real deal.

2. Samus Aran - Metroid series
Arm Cannon - can shoot normal, plasma, ice, and wave beams. It also can shoot missiles and super missiles. All types(except missiles) can be charged for 10x the power of a single shot, though it takes about 10 second to fully charge.
Bombs and Super Bombs- normal bombs can hurt only one foe, but the super variety can damage all foes within a 25 foot radius (estimate, they never specify the actual limits of this wonderful weapon) and can destroy various metals.
Screw Attack- Somersaults into an enemy while surronded by a energy field that can destroy almost anything in it's path. I'd say the enemy is really screwed.

3. Beatrix - Final Fantasy 9
Save the Queen - one of the greatest swords ever made. nuff said.
Holy- the ultimate white magic spell.
Cure and Cura- WHite magic that can heal 1 or all of the people in the party. Cure heals a little HP whilst Cura heals a greater amount.
Thunder Slash - A sword tech that has the electric element and does 10x damage to anything weak to electricity.
Shock - Another sowrd techm this one non-elemental and deals a LOT of damamge to one foe.

4. Blues (Protoman) - Rockman (Megaman) series (Original)
Blues Buster - Similar to Rockman's, but 10x more powerful.
Big Bang Shot - Blues' ultimate attack. Capable of rendering most defenses useles.
Blues Shield - A shield that Blues uses that is indestructable.

And now for the boring part! The story starts our as you wake up and not know where you are. A voice speaks to you:

[Voice]Please...you must help me...I am trapped in a far away tower in a world different from your's. I can only tell you that you must gather 4 sacred iweapons of the gods to break the seal on the tower and rescue me. The weapons reside on the world of Zaptonia. You must hurry before it's too late!

And so you awake to find yourself in your home. The next thing you know, you are sucked into a dark portal and find yourself at the palace of teh royal family on Zaptonia.