Quote Originally Posted by majoras_wrath View Post
Jesus man, calm down! I'm sure that it can be salvaged. Unless ALL your enemies are custom (or something similar that would be affected by the enemy editor DIRECTLY), you shouldn't get all worked up and pissed off. :shakeno:

*waits for Peteo to flame the crap outta me*
Ok, I'm an emotional guy and maybe I overreacted and did go a bit too far, but really, why did it take so long for him to announce that the old custom enemies won't work in the new build? Yeah yeah i know these are betas and things constantly change, but I've been politely asking if the developers would make sure Beta18 would be compatible with b254 so that all my work on LI wouldn't go to waste.

I just wonder what else won't be backwards compatible than the custom enemies... and I'm not gonna apologize unless I misunderstood _L_'s post somehow or if he (or someone else) will release beta 18 that is backwards compatible with b254. Otherwise I've got shitloads of things to fix in the quest, and since I don't have much time to work on LI anymore, it would mean it would never get released. I think that's good enough reason for my frustration...