New equipment: Heart Rings (regenerate hearts), Magic Rings (regenerate magic), and the Light Force (infinite magic).
Ah, most intriguing. Thank you good sir L. A few questions to tickle your well rewarded fancy, if I may?

1) With each of these regenerative rings: Are these based on a "Per Second" or "Per Minute" basis? What is the <REGENERATION PER><???> rate anyway? (I.e. #% of # heart(s) per <MINUTE/SECOND> etc.) This is for the default value.

2) How may we adjust such a rare and quantity? What if the player has two different rings they wish to turn on or off? What if you can only have one active at any given time?! (Something to give some thought to, I'd wager.) Perhaps toggle their ability to be either equipment or B Items? I.e. if it's a B item, then, naturally, only one can be active. If it's equipment, it'll be active all the time. Now what if you had BOTH a ring for your equipment and a ring for your finger? Would they overlap and be additive? What about a ring that does both?

3) Concerning the "Light Force:" What is the default item image that you had initially pictured? I'd imagine some sort of wispy cloud, but that's probably not even close. Now, this gives us infinite magic. Does this mean, say, a permanent 4/4, or 6/6, or 8/8 magic? Or does this imply an automatic 9999/9999 magic? For example, suppose you have a spell which actually does in fact require 9999 magic to cast, which is obviously well beyond your measly maximum of 8 magic containers. (Oh holy cow, "Magic Container Pieces. We don't have those yet. O_O ... Though I'll bet we could make them in the item editor.)

And what the hell. While we're here:

4) Will it eventually be possible for a sword (Or any weapon, custom or otherwise, (Though they're technically probably ALL "custom" at this point what with the remarkable changes you guys have made.) ) to inflict decimal or fractional damage? For example, a wooden sword will do 2 damage, where a minor upgrade to the wooden sword will do 2.5 damage, where the white sword still does 4 damage. Thoughts? This'd make weapon diversity far more entertaining, as no longer would we be stuck with EXACTLY FOUR (Or five.) A weapons, regardless of how we draw them to appear as. To be able to select a full weapons rack of weaponry would be a veritable dream come true. Hell, to SHOP for them would be even more fun! :p So it wouldn't just be art that would set them apart, but actual damage statistics. Eventually, even range and behavior.

Surely you can say that since the Biggoron's sword was indeed in OoA/OoS and OoT, it would eventually come to be into ZC as well. The damage can be modified. It's the range which as of yet cannot.