Ok, so we all remember the boss from OoT.

Well I have tried making a custom boss out of him with decent success, but a script may be a much better way to go, now I no nothing about programming so this would be way out of my ability range.

Here is the idea, you must shoot each hand with an arrow once to make his eye vulnerable, then you have a second or so to whack it as many times as you want. You need to hit him some 10-15 times with the white sword to kill him.
Each hand will only be vulnerable to attack during it's attack stage. The attack stage will alternate regularly back and forth, each hand will move down a tile or so, then diagonally for a short period, then sweep across the screen till only 1/3 of the screen isn't stuck. It'd be best if the hand aimed for link by dropping down far enough to actually strike him, so you just don't stand in one spot out of reach the whole time. I think it would be also cool if after you hit his eye, he brings both hands up then down on the drum, causing damage to you unless you jumped. This could also occur if you haven't managed to hit either hand in a row. SO you miss the right, then mis the left, he hits the drum, but if you hit one, but not the other, then he shakes his hand and starts again.

So, is this possible with current scripting abilities or not? If so, would anyone be willing to make one. I can supply the graphics, I have already started Bongo Bongo, he isn't perfect yet, but he'll be done pretty soon I am sure.

Thanks,
Lotus