http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=5303669

So before going to bed last night I noticed that my favorite deal site was indicating that Wal-Mart would be taking online Wii preorders November 1st, though no time had been announced. I checked a few times between midnight and 1:30 AM and didn't see any indication, so I figured it'd open up at some retarded time like 6 AM so I just went to bed.

I wake up and check and lo and behold at 8AM central it was already sold out, but this was expected and I'm not too concerned about that. But look at that price tag: $533.56!

At first I was like "Where's my $250 price?", but it looks like to preorder they are requiring that you to buy 4 games. Do you think they are going to carry this over onto launch day with the extras they have? If so WHY??? I'm not paying $500 at one time for a video game system, in fact the $250 price is the only reason I'm buying the Wii. If they force bundle purchases looks like I'm stuck with the people who have to read forums posts of others to see what owning a system is like again.