Today I've made a new FFC script creation that will amuse and amaze!
I've bundled it into the example dungeon I mentioned in another topic (http://www.greyfire.org/~l/revolution.zip)

Head south of the start room. Walk on the feather tile to make Link jump! (Albeit slowly).

Notes:
* What actually happens is this:
- Link is moved to a concealed yet walkable location.
- The Jumping Link FFCs are placed where Link was.
- While Jumping Link is animating, a routine "fishes" the player's movement keystrokes from Link and applies them to Jumping Link.
- When Jumping Link finishes animating, he is removed and Link's position is restored.
Of course, one problem is that at the moment Jumping Link can jump over everything. Until the FFC scripting system has a better way of identifying room combos than the "cd###" argument, this'll have to do.
* I only made 1 set of "Jumping Link" combos, so for now Link can only face right while jumping.
* Sometimes half of Jumping Link's sprite may animate out of synch with the other half. This is because combos won't cycle unless they have 2 frames of animation, and so I... well, just check out the quest file.
* The actual code is in ffc020.txt (controls the jump tile), ffc021.txt (controls half of the jumping Link sprite) and ffc022.txt (controls the other half of the jumping Link sprite.)

P.S - I still don't see what's so hard about the Feather.